So...

NSFW Oct. 5th, 2010 12:53 pm
darkmane: (Default)
[personal profile] darkmane
It looks like we are getting a new kitty.

It turns out I'm a softy. I was determined to not get another cat until we had 3 but [livejournal.com profile] m_cobweb knows me well enough to get around that determination.

I'm finally getting a Siamese, I'm getting a big boy kitty so I have some to pick up and snuggle and squeeze.

I really need to get this tattoo of "sucker" off my forehead.

Date: 2010-10-05 08:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] m-cobweb.livejournal.com
The fosters are looking forward to meeting you too.

Date: 2010-10-05 09:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] icprncs.livejournal.com
I really need to get this tattoo of "sucker" off my forehead.

Why should you be any different from the rest of us?

(I have been forbidden to visit any type of pet store, shelter, or mobile adoption center, because I *will* try to bring at least one critter home with me, and there are a billion reasons that's a bad idea right now.)

Date: 2010-10-05 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] heartsease.livejournal.com
Oh hi, my name is Amanda and I have four cats. *snicker*

I cannot be left alone with kittens.

Date: 2010-10-06 12:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sistawendy.livejournal.com
It's OK. I fell in love with a gigantic (then) 7-month-old puppy who likes to chew everything and everyone in the house.

Date: 2010-10-06 02:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] czarina69.livejournal.com
I really need to get this tattoo of "sucker" off my forehead.

Let me know how that works for you. I just try to wear a hat often.

Date: 2010-10-06 04:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] singingnettle.livejournal.com
Bwahaha!

Maybe we need to start a club.

Date: 2010-10-06 04:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] singingnettle.livejournal.com
Aw, that "sucker" tattoo is one of the things I like about you, probably because it matches mine.

Wishing you much happiness with your new friend.

Date: 2010-10-09 04:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] taphophile.livejournal.com
[livejournal.com profile] ekeppich and you need matching tattoos. Our fourth cat Frank (5th at the time), whom he adores so much? Yeah, we went to a cat chow and before we even left the house I had to promise my mister OUT LOUD that we would not come home with another cat. We walked into the show, saw the rescued cats, I fell in love, and that was that.

Are you getting one of the classic style or the modern, sleeker version? What color points? The first scar I ever got was from a Siamese cat and I still have it to this day. And I must be a gluttony for punishment because I still adore Siamese cats.

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2 345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios