(no subject)

NSFW Oct. 2nd, 2010 12:58 pm
darkmane: (Default)
[personal profile] darkmane
Does anyone know of a good LJ client for Android?

Posted via m.livejournal.com.

Date: 2010-10-02 09:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bittergourd.livejournal.com
Surprisingly, not a single one is good. I usually just use LJ's mobile site.

Date: 2010-10-02 10:43 pm (UTC)
jeliza: custom avatar by hexdraws (Default)
From: [personal profile] jeliza
Sad but true.

I use Sk-LJ occasionally, but it must be approached with full consciousness of its many limitations (i.e. if you want to set a picture, privacy setting, have something other than a loss-of-writing failure when the phone doesn't have data connection, etc, it's no good, but for quick notes on the run it's okay.)

Date: 2010-10-03 10:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nihil-duce.livejournal.com
Let me know when you find one. All the ones I've seen blow.

Date: 2010-10-03 09:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] taphophile.livejournal.com
App? Yes.
Good? No.

I don't like the Facebook app too much, either.

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2 345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios