So, I have disconnected LoudTwitter, no one was commenting here, they tweets are fed into both FB and Buzz.
I am working to get Buzz to pick up my public LJ entries, hoping for LJ to implement Salmon so I can have one place to reply and read comments.
I am planning on getting this soon. While there is a side benefit for games, the main reason is that one of the more interesting technologies I want to learn is OpenCL (using GPUs to do massively parallel operations really fast) and this is the cheapest graphics card that supports it.
I have a couple of super secret projects.
I am working to get Buzz to pick up my public LJ entries, hoping for LJ to implement Salmon so I can have one place to reply and read comments.
I am planning on getting this soon. While there is a side benefit for games, the main reason is that one of the more interesting technologies I want to learn is OpenCL (using GPUs to do massively parallel operations really fast) and this is the cheapest graphics card that supports it.
I have a couple of super secret projects.
no subject
Date: 2010-03-11 09:02 pm (UTC)yay real post!!
(yeah.. I am not so much about the tweeting... it is like out of context theatre...)